sexta-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2013

People. I love and hate them at the same time. What's the meaning of people to me? Company, first of all. They are always there, they are everywhere, even on the days that you feel lonely, just try to look around and see how many lifes are with you, at the same space, time, moment. Living and breathing, just like you do every single day. And I can swear you will feel even more lonely. They are like that, some of them you don't know the name or their story, some you do know but you don't care, some you think you know but they are fucking different than you imagined, and there are the ones you wish you could know. People are in 99% of presence in your life. They create you, they live along with you, they make you cry, laugh, think, learn, they teach you how to live. And in the end, they too have the power to end with all of that. Why I hate them? Because they are destroyers. Passing thru whatever, or whoever, is on the way. They kill the nature, the feelings, your hopes, the city, the culture, love. On and on, just like that. Fortunely, life has the power to recreate, that's why I'm here. I'm the people, the people are me. But there is a difference between us, I don't want to be part of the people forever. I want to think by myself, and from that I'm not gonna be just another destroyer, just another company. I want to be free. Sometimes I really want to rip this society idea of beauty, of lifestyle, of what being original means. It looks so wrong... it feels like everyone is just...the same. It scares me, I don't want to be part of these mass of brainless heads. I just don't want.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário