domingo, 14 de julho de 2013

It happens to be you the guy that I always remember when I think about...not love, but romance. When I see couples together, or I watch and listen some kind of romantic story, I always think about how it would be if it was me and you, sharing those moments. But then I remember what I did to you, how it was embarassing and the way I felt rejected and lonely when I heard the things you said about me. I wasn't expecting that kind of reaction, I was expecting totally the oppositive, that you would say, in some kind of way, all the things I wish you had said to me long time ago. Because I created a scene that would be perfect for that. And you just turned around and left me alone. I don't know why I still think about you with my heart full of desire, but I still imagine how it would be nice if we were together. But, at the same time, I don't wanna be with you, because of how you treated me before, and how I realised that I wasn't the girl of your dreams, the angel from your nightmares, your burning desire and all this bullshit you have always been to me. It's feels like my heart is almost all distroyed and broken, just resisting from a tiny line, the hopeless hope. Who will break it up? Me? You? Destiny? I wish things wasn't this complicated.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário